How we Serve
Our missions serve others while creating tangible expressions of our gratitude for God’s love and blessings.
Kettle Moraine Food Pantry
Our congregation helps prevent hunger in the Wales area by gathering non-perishable food items and cash donations during workshop services each Sunday.
Church members regularly volunteer to serve breakfasts and dinners at Hope Center, a facility in Waukesha, Wisconsin, that is dedicated to reducing the risks of poverty by helping people meet basic needs.
Adult Work Trips
Adult members of the church assist with storm recovery, construction projects and other missions across the country — while enjoying the camaraderie and satisfaction of helping those in need.
Jerusalem Presbyterian Church adopts several families during the holiday season, providing gifts and other assistance to bring Christmas joy. We also gather toys for the annual Christmas Toy Store at Milwaukee’s Christ Presbyterian Church.
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
Our congregation supports global missions of Presbyterian Church USA through One Great Hour of Sharing and other special offerings.
How to get Involved
Here are just some of the ways to get involved with our mission activities:
- Bring a non-perishable food item to worship service
- Sign up to serve a meal at Hope Center
- Bring socks to church for our annual “Sock it to Poverty” collection
- Participate in “Undie Sunday” by donating underwear for needy families
- Fill baby bottles with spare change to benefit Waukesha County’s Safe Babies, Healthy Families initiative
- Donate a gift for families in need at Christmastime